What you can expect:
- Planning and setup of remote desktop service environments
- Conception and programming of Windows server automation systems
- Creation and management of performance and availability reports
How you get us excited:
- Training as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge, preferably with MCSA certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Powershell and the use of services like MS Azure
- Work experience is an advantage, but not a must
- Good knowledge of English
This is what we offer:
What we enable our customers to do with our product also applies to you: Choose your work location as well as your preferred working hours and technological environment.
At oneclick you will work with great colleagues in an appreciative environment with maximum flexibility and flat hierarchies to contribute and develop your talents and personality. We focus on self-management and give you responsibility for projects at an early stage, if that’s what you want.
Shape your Job
Your career can develop in any direction. Based on your strengths and goals, we will support you with training and development opportunities to find the right place for you.
We offer you an attractive bonus model as well as a company pension plan and the opportunity to participate in our company through phantom shares.