General Service Level Agreement (“SLA“)
of oneclick AG, CH-8008 Zurich (hereinafter “oneclick”)
This General Service Level Agreement (“SLA“) describes the quality parameters, that oneclick aims for regarding the services on offer (hereinafter “oneclick.services“). This SLA also defines the support for services offered by oneclick and used by the customer.
Telephone: +49 8051 939 7575
Calling from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH): FreeCall 0800 150 24 00
Calling from the United Kingdom: FreeCall 0808 14 33 671
This SLA applies to all oneclick customers, unless a customer has agreed an individual Service Level Agreement with oneclick (see clause 12.2 of the General Business and Licence Terms). It does not apply to software products of third parties, which are made available or usable to oneclick’s customers (see clause 12.11 of the General Business and Licence Terms).
The following conditions have to be met by the customers in order for oneclick to provide its support:
- The customer contact information is up to date. It is sufficient to send the up to date contact data by email to the oneclick helpdesk at moc.d1553457291uolc-1553457291kcilc1553457291eno@t1553457291roppu1553457291s1553457291.
- The customer has fulfilled its payment obligation towards oneclick and has not defaulted on any payments to oneclick. A valid withheld payment by the customer is not considered a default for the purpose of this agreement.
- The affected service requiring support needs to be set as ‘active’ in the customer’s subscription status.
General Security Measures
oneclick ensures that its own IT infrastructure will fully meet the contractual agreements regarding service and availability and that the complete IT infrastructure, in each case, will be kept up to date with the latest technology and secured physically. For this purpose, the following measures are taken for the availability and security of our IT infrastructure and/or oneclick.services. For the operation of its platform, oneclick counts on certified Tier X computer centers, such as Microsoft Azure
General Quality Assurance Measures
The following measures are taken by oneclick for quality assurance purposes:
- Back up of the systems
- Pro-active network monitoring (System Management Center)
- Route redundant internet connections
- Global Server Load Balancing service for geo location based access
- Segmentation of the network in protected and public areas
- Deployment of firewall systems and intelligent monitoring system for protection
General Maintenance Work Information
Within the scope of software maintenance, oneclick ensures the smooth operation of oneclick.services. If possible, oneclick will carry out maintenance works outside of the normal business hours (at the location of oneclick AG) or during off peak hours or at night and to keep unannounced business interruptions to a minimum.
Ongoing Development / New Versions
oneclick.services is permanently developed further. The ongoing development includes for example maturity of existing features, functional expansion and adaptation to technological changes. By paying the (subscription) fees, the customer is, at any time, entitled to the latest version of oneclick.services.
oneclick’s Support Structure
- Highly specialised team of engineers and developers with extensive experience of operating platforms, virtualisation and programming
- 24 x 7 x 365 support availability for system critical downtimes
- Access to the customer portal with up to date information regarding oneclick products, documentation and FAQ database
- Cutting edge support centre for fast and efficient delivery of enquiries
- Fully adequate laboratory (Preprod) environment to replicate error patterns in all important regions
- Telephone support in English and German
Priority Levels (Severity Levels)
Errors can be caused in particular by oneclick components, components by third parties, system components or incorrect application or operation. Despite these factors oneclick always strives to guarantee the operation of oneclick.services on a professional level. In the case of an error, the enquiry is prioritised (Severity Level) by mutual agreement together with the authorised client support contact. The following classification guidelines apply:
Severity Level 1 – A critical problem has occurred. The system is down completely and therefore important business processes of the customer are no longer running. There are no options to bypass the problem. An immediate solution is required.
Severity Level 2 – Important functions are no longer available and operation is severely restricted. A solution is required urgently.
Severity Level 3 – Individual less important functions are no longer available, or important functions are only available by bypassing the problem. A solution is required.
Severity Level 4 – This is an enquiry for a change request or a service question.
Support Programmes (Support Tiers) / Response Times
The detailed description of the individual support programmes is enclosed in the appendix to this SLA. The support programmes are summarised in the following table:
The Customers‘ Duties to Cooperate
The customers has to document fully possible errors to oneclick. oneclick is entitled to change the agreed severity level to a lower severity level if the customer is not able to provide suitable resources or responses to enable oneclick further action to resolve the problem.
C. Legal Consequences in the event of Violations against the SLA
oneclick is liable to correct or rectify errors that have occurred to its best knowledge and according to technically applicable standards. In particular, the customer is referred to clause 12 of the General Business and Licence Terms and the regulation regarding defects and their remedy.
If the response times of the support programmes (Support Tiers) are not met, then oneclick will compensate the customer with the following reductions of the monthly subscription costs for the respective support programme.
Possible compensation by oneclick is to be settled with the next subscription fee for the respectively chosen support programme.
D. Final Provisions
Should individual formulations or clauses in this SLA be considered as invalid or unenforceable by a court, then such statements will be limited to a minimum or removed or replaced by a legally effective statement that expresses the intention of this SLA so that SLA continues to remain in force in their entirety.