This is what makes you stand out as our new Node.js developer:
- Very good knowledge of Node.js and NestJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Vue.js
- Experience in the development of REST interfaces
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Basic knowledge of message queue and high load systems
- Good design pattern skills
- Independent onboarding of new projects and tasks
This is what we offer:
What we enable our customers to do with our product also applies to you: Choose your work location as well as your preferred working hours and technological environment.
At oneclick you will work with great colleagues in an appreciative environment with maximum flexibility and flat hierarchies to contribute and develop your talents and personality. We focus on self-management and give you responsibility for projects at an early stage, if that’s what you want.
Shape your Job
Your career can develop in any direction. Based on your strengths and goals, we will support you with training and development opportunities to find the right place for you.
We offer you an attractive bonus model as well as a company pension plan and the opportunity to participate in our company through phantom shares.
You will need:
- a current curriculum vitae
- German language level: at least B1 or comparable
- English language level: at least B1 or comparable
- European citizenship or permanent working visa for Germany