How you get us excited:
- Experience in provisioning cloud resources
- Knowledge of using tools such as Terraform and/or Packer
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Azure Devops
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, etc.
- Extensive Linux knowledge
- Good Powershell knowledge
- Good knowledge of Ansible and AWX
- Basic Windows RDS skills
- Basic knowledge of networking (e.g., subnetting and routing)
- Experience with solutions for virtualization such as Proxmox and oVirt
Your tasks in our company:
- Implementation of Ansible Roles for the existing automation collection (for Windows and Linux)
- Setup and maintenance of infrastructure, Kubernetes clusters and deployments
- Setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and logging
This is what we offer:
What we enable our customers to do with our product also applies to you: Choose your work location as well as your preferred working hours and technological environment.
At oneclick you will work with great colleagues in an appreciative environment with maximum flexibility and flat hierarchies to contribute and develop your talents and personality. We focus on self-management and give you responsibility for projects at an early stage, if that’s what you want.
Shape your Job
Your career can develop in any direction. Based on your strengths and goals, we will support you with training and development opportunities to find the right place for you.
We offer you an attractive bonus model as well as a company pension plan and the opportunity to participate in our company through phantom shares.