What does oneclick™ do for Tableau customers?
oneclick™ is a universally applicable, complete solution for the deployment and distribution of applications and data. By delivering them through a central platform in a workspace via streaming, oneclick™ solves a variety of common IT problems.
oneclick™ can help Tableau customers with two scenarios:
(1) You can connect to any existing on-premise server location and grant secure, worldwide and 100% web-based remote access to your infrastructure. oneclick™ is available as platform as a service, so there is no need to install anything locally on servers or end user devices.
(2) Alternatively, if you would like to setup Tableau for the first time, you can directly provision and orchestrate suitable virtual machines in any Microsoft Azure data center.
How do Tableau users connect to oneclick™?
The Workspace Provisioning and Streaming Platform is instantly available worldwide on pay per use basis. All you need to setup and use oneclick™ is a browser – just visit https://oneclick.services and log in to your personal workspace. Users can access applications, data and printers via a secure web portal with any device from anywhere at any time.
[oc_link href=”https://oneclick-cloud.com/en/tableau/#video” button=”blue”]Watch our video![/oc_link]
What are the unique benefits of oneclick™?
The platform includes all necessary components for the delivery or complete provisioning of applications and data in one solution, with cost savings of up to 75% compared to a classic, multi-product approach. oneclick™ increases productivity, mobility and security at the same time. Some of oneclick™´s major benefits include:
- On- and offboard applications and users within minutes
- Extensive management console with multi-tenancy capability as well as rights and roles concept
- User and activity tracking
- Protect applications and data through the use of encrypted streaming, multi-stage authentication and cloud DMZ
- Linking data between different services (customized, on project basis)
- Eliminate latency and performance problems
- Minimise support, eliminate VPN client handling and do without endpoint management
- Prevent shadow IT and ensure full compliance with legal (GDPR) and company-internal regulations
This is how easy oneclick™ works
[oc_lightbox type=”video” thumbnail=”https://oneclick-cloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/titel_using_tableau_in_oneclick.jpg” caption=”Using Tableau in oneclick™” link=”https://youtu.be/YkvWaEEcync”]
Tableau helps the world’s largest organizations unleash the power of their most valuable assets: their data and their people. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
oneclick AG is specialized in the development and operation of a Workspace Provisioning and Streaming Platform. The goal of oneclick AG is to play a major role in shaping and improving end user computing.
*I can revoke this consent at any time by e-mailing to moc.d1563545814uolc-1563545814kcilc1563545814eno@t1563545814roppu1563545814s1563545814, at oneclick-cloud.com/unsubscribe or at the end of each subscribed e-mail. We treat your data strictly confidential according to our data protection policy.