Data Privacy Statement
of oneclick AG, CH-8008 Zurich (hereinafter called “oneclick“)
oneclick AG is Controller in terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), who determines the purpose and means of the processing of Personal Data.
1. Handling of Data
The trust in correct handling of data is an important requirement for oneclick. Therefore, data protection has a great importance for oneclick. Customer data is only collected, processed and used whilst complying with the applicable data protection regulation and only for the purposes described as follows.
oneclick processes Personal Data collected as follows:
- Storage, modification, transmission, blocking and deletion.
With regard to your data, we are not the Controller: You retain all rights and obligations with regard to your data and content that you create, store, transfer or manage via the oneclick platform. Thus, you are also responsible for all contractual and legal obligations with regard to this data. oneclick will only access or process this data if this is necessary for the provision of the services or if you instruct us to do so (e. g. for support). In this regard, please refer to Art. 10 of our General Business and License Terms.
2. Personal Data
Personal Data means any information relating to a specific (identified) or identifiable natural person.
3. Collection and use of Personal Data (without a business relationship)
When you contact oneclick or an associated organisation, you may be asked to provide Personal Data. By providing such data you give us your consent to exchange this data within our organisation and to use it in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement. We can also combine such Personal Data with other information in order to optimize our contact with you and to offer or improve our products, services, content and advertisements. In case of your mere contact, you are free to decide whether you want to submit your Personal Data. However, in case you won’t submit your Personal Data we may not be able to inform you about our products or services or respond to or process your enquiries.
4. What Personal Data is Being Collected (with a business relationship)
When you create a user account, use a product or service, register on our website, get in contact with us or participate in an online survey, then the collection of Personal Data becomes necessary for the conclusion of a contract and the following data is being collected by us or is to be provided by you (whereas we only collect data to the necessary extent):
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, information about your preferred contact channel, bank and credit card information.
When you share content with business partners or friends and thereby use products of oneclick, invite others to participate in services of a forum of oneclick, then oneclick can collect the data that you have provided about these persons, such as name, address, email address and telephone number. oneclick uses this data to process your enquiries, provide products or services as well as tackling fraud.
We collect Personal Data only to the necessary extent and only for the duration as necessary for the purposes of processing such data or as long as a business relationship exists (data minimization). Longer data storage obligations might exist according to existing data protection legislation.
5. How we process Personal Data
The processing of your Personal Data takes place on the basis of our contractual relationship and is necessary for its fulfilment. Your data will be stored and used internally as follows:
- The collection of Personal Data is necessary for the provision and performance of our services, as well as for their billing and invoicing. Furthermore, Personal Data also supports us with the creation, development, provision, delivery and improvement of our products, services, content and advertising; and it also makes it easier to tackle fraud.
- The collated Personal Data enables us to inform you about the latest product announcements, software updates and future events. If you do not wish to be included in our distribution list, you can opt out any time by changing your settings.
- Sometimes we can use Personal Data to send important messages, for example about purchases or amendments of our business terms and regulations. As this information is important and necessary for the relationship with oneclick, customers cannot refuse the receipt of such information.
- We can also use Personal Data for internal purposes, such as accounting, data analysis and research to improve the products and services of oneclick and the communication with customers.
- If you participate in competitions or similar activities, then we can use the data made available to us for the administration of these activities.
oneclick may share certain personal information with partners who work with oneclick to provide products and services, or who assist oneclick with their marketing (e.g. to our distributors and sales partners). In this case, Personal Data will only be disclosed in order to provide or improve products, services or our advertising. Personal Data will not be passed on to third parties for their marketing purposes.
6. Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Data
We also collect data in a form that, without more information, does not allow a direct association to a specific person. We can collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personally identifiable data for any purpose.
We collect data such as profession, language, postcode, area code, individual unique device identifier, forwarding URL as well as location and time zone, where the products of oneclick are used so that we can better understand the behaviour of our customers and improve our products, services and marketing activities.
We may also collect information regarding customer activities on our oneclick websites, in addition to our other products and services. This data is merged and serves as a tool to provide our customers with more useful information and to understand, which parts of our websites, products and services are most interesting for our customers. The merged data is considered non-personally identifiable data for the purpose of this Data Privacy Statement.
If necessary, we also collect and save more information about how you use our services, for example search requests. This information enables us to improve the significance of the results provided by our services. Such information is generally not associated with your IP address, except on a limited scale to ensure the quality of our services provided via the internet.
We collect data about how devices and applications are used, whereas this information may be used by the developers to help improve your software applications (“Apps”). In this case, only anonymized data will be used which cannot be assigned to Personal Data.
In the case that we link non-personally identifiable data with Personal Data, then this linked data will be treated as Personal Data.
7. Cookies and Other Technologies
The websites of oneclick, online services, interactive applications, email messages and advertisements can use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies allow us to better understand user behaviour, it informs us which parts of our website were visited and simplifies and measures the efficiency of advertising and web search. We treat all data collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personally identifiable data. However, if internet protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are classed as Personal Data by the applicable regulation, then we will also treat these identifiers as Personal Data. Accordingly, we will also treat linked data as Personal Data, for the purpose of this Data Privacy Statement, as long as non-personally identifiable data is linked with Personal Data.
As with most internet services, we will also capture certain data automatically and save it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser types, browser language, internet service providers (ISP), referring and exit pages and programmes, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
We use this information to evaluate and analyse trends, to administer the website, to gain information about user behaviour on the website, to improve our products and services as well to capture demographic data regarding the overall user base. oneclick can use the captured data in their marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages we use a so-called “click-through-URL”, that leads directly to content of an oneclick website. If customers click onto these URLs, they are directed via a separate web server before they reach the target page on our website. We track this “click-through“ data to determine for which specific topics there is an interest and to measure the efficiency of our customer communication. If you do not wish that such data is captured and tracked, do not click onto text or graphic links in emails or use the unsubscribe function in our newsletter so that you do not receive any further e-mails with “click-through-URL”.
“Pixel tags“ allow us to send email messages in a format readable by the customer. They also enable us to check if emails have been opened. This information can be used to reduce or to stop sending messages to a customer.
oneclick can transfer Personal Data to companies that provide services indirectly to you, such as:
- the processing of information, fulfilling customer orders and delivery of products to you;
- the administration and maintenance of customer data;
- the delivery of customer services, the appraisal of your interest on our products and services as well as conducting customer research or customer satisfaction surveys.
Any Processors we employ will process the Personal Data in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement (and according to the contractual obligations of oneclick) as well as according to the legal provisions, thereby guaranteeing the protection of your data and/or your rights.. Upon your request we will inform you about Processors which process Personal Data on our behalf and which are given your Personal Data.
9. Disclosure of Personal Data to other third parties
Due to the following reasons it can sometimes become necessary for oneclick to disclose Personal Data to third parties:
- for the enforcement of our terms and conditions (e. g. when collecting outstanding debts and in the event of legal disputes);
- in case the processing is necessary for a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- in case the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests (of yours or another natural person);
- in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- in case the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (or such interest of a third party), except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In addition, if applicable, we will also transfer all collected Personal Data to the relevant third party in the case of a reorganisation, a merger or a sale of our company. In case of possible disclosure of Personal Data, oneclick will as far as possible inform you, whereas there is no legal entitlement for such information.
10. Protection of Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to oneclick. Our online services protect your Personal Data during the transmission using encryption processes such as transport layer security (TLS). When your Personal Data is saved by oneclick, it is used by computer systems in facilities that limit access through physical security measures.
If you use certain products, services or applications of oneclick or enter Personal Data in a forum, chat room or social media network of oneclick, then this Personal Data and content is visible to other users and can be read, captured or used by them. You alone have responsibility for the Personal Data that you share or provide. For example, if you provide your name and email address in a forum, then this information is public. Use this function with caution.
11. Integrity and Storage of Personal Data
oneclick makes it easier for you to keep your Personal Data correct, complete and up to date. We store Personal Data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Data Privacy Statement, as long as there is no longer a storage period demanded or permitted by law.
12. Your rights with regard to your Personal Data
With regard to your Personal Data you have the following rights:
- Right to information and disclosure: You may at any time obtain information about the Personal Data we collected about you, as well as about their processing and processing purposes.
- Right of rectification: You can obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data. You can help us to ensure that your contact data and settings are correct, complete and up to date by logging into your account via https://oneclick.services/. We enable you to access for any purpose other Personal Data that we save about you.
- Right to erasure: You can obtain from us the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay, unless oneclick is obliged to store such data by law or for legitimate business purposes (e. g. in case processing the Personal Data is necessary in order to end our business relations).
- Right to restriction of processing: You can obtain from us the restriction of processing your Personal Data in case the accuracy of such data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful (and we oppose the erasure of such data); we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing; you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of Personal Data concerning to you.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular at your habitual residence, your place of work or at the place of the alleged infringement of your rights.
We can reject requests if these are offensive or harassing, endanger the privacy rights of others, are extremely impractical, or if otherwise disclosure according to the respective legal system is not provided for.
You can assert your rights by contacting moc.d1531784929uolc-1531784929kcilc1531784929eno@t1531784929roppu1531784929s1531784929 or via any other contact to our company (e. g. by post or telephone).
13. Location-based Services
In order to provide location based services, oneclick, their partners and licence holders can collect, use and share precise location data, including the geographic location of your computer or device in real time. As long as location based services are available, these can determine the approximate location of your devices. Apart from GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address, the data of public WLAN hotspots and mobile phone masts as well as other technologies are used. If you have not provided agreement for their use, these location based data are used in an anonymous way that means that you cannot personally be identified. The data is used by oneclick, their partners and licence holders to offer location based products and services to you and to improve those services. Your device can for example pass on its geographic location to programme or app providers, if you select their location services.
14. Website and Services of Third Party Providers
The website, products, applications and services of oneclick include links to websites, products and services of other organisations. Our products and services can also use or offer the products and services of third party providers – for example a software application (“App”) of a third party provider. The data protection methods of the third party provider regulate the collection of data that may include location based or contact data. We therefore recommend that you find out more about the data protection methods at these organisations.
15. International Users
Within the requirements of this Data Privacy Statement, all data provided by you can be subject to transmission or access by organisations in different locations in the world. oneclick adheres to the basic principles set up by the European Union according to the GDPR.
Personal data, including data provided by persons with a residence in a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA) are monitored and processed by oneclick in Zurich, Switzerland. oneclick adheres to the requirements of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rules-Systems.
16. Obligation of the Employees
All our employees are made familiar with this Data Privacy Statement and security measures to protect privacy are strictly implemented within our organisation in order to ensure the safety of Personal Data.
17. Amendments to the Data Privacy Statement
18. Questions Regarding Data Protection
If you have questions or concerns in relation to this data privacy statement or our data processing, or if you would like to inform us about a possible violation of local data protection laws, we would ask you to contact us via telephone number + 41 44 578 88 93 or via email moc.d1531784929uolc-1531784929kcilc1531784929eno@t1531784929roppu1531784929s1531784929.