Microsoft Windows Server Architect (m/f/d)
Nice to have you here.
We are oneclick and we operate a cloud platform for the provision of digital workspaces. Five years ago, oneclick was founded in Zurich and today we are the technology leader in the provision of business applications and data in the browser. At our office and technology centre in Prien am Chiemsee, Germany, we work on the further development of our oneclick™ platform. In order to strengthen our team in Prien am Chiemsee, we are looking for an Microsoft Windows Server Architect (m/f/d) in full-time position.
What you can expect:
- Support of IT infrastructures (on-premises and cloud)
- Support in the development of Powershell automations
- Design and implementation of use cases for both customers and complex internal infrastructure projects
- Responsibility for technical documentation
- Execution of Windows Server administration tasks
How you get us excited:
- Completed IT training or completed studies in the field of IT or comparable knowledge
- Certifications are an advantage, but not a must
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operation systems and their administration
- Advanced knowledge of AD DS (Active Directory), AAD (Azure AD), AAD DS (Azure AD Domain Services), GPO and policies, Hyper-V virtualization environments
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you:
- Working from the home office
- Flexible working hours
- and much more…
Do you want to work with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can expect varied tasks in a unique company, a lot of personal responsibility, a great team and working together at eye level. Please send your job applications by e-mail to .
Best regards and maybe see you soon
Your oneclick™ Team