IT System Administrator with Focus on Microsoft (m/f/d)
Nice to have you here.
We are oneclick and we operate a cloud platform for the provision of digital workspaces. In 2015, oneclick was founded in Zurich and today we are the technology leader in the provision of business applications and data in the browser. At our office and technology centre in Traunstein, Germany, we work on the further development of our oneclick™ platform. In order to strengthen our team in Traunstein, we are looking for an IT System Administrator with Focus on Microsoft (m/f/d) in full-time position.
What you can expect:
- Planning and setup of remote desktop service environments
- Conception and programming of Windows server automation systems
- Creation and management of performance and availability reports
How you get us excited:
- Training as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge, preferably with MCSA certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Powershell and the use of services like MS Azure
- Work experience is an advantage, but not a must
- Good knowledge of English
What we offer you:
- Working from the home office
- Flexible working hours
- and much more…
Do you want to work with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can expect varied tasks in a unique company, a lot of personal responsibility, a great team and working together at eye level. Please send your job applications by e-mail to .
Best regards and maybe see you soon
Your oneclick™ Team