IT Support Representative (m/f/d)
Nice to have you here.
We are oneclick and we operate a cloud platform for the provision of digital workspaces. Five years ago, oneclick was founded in Zurich and today we are the technology leader in the provision of business applications and data in the browser. At our office and technology centre in Prien am Chiemsee, Germany, we work on the further development of our oneclick™ platform. In order to strengthen our team in Prien am Chiemsee, we are looking for an IT Support Representative (m/f/d) in full-time position.
What you can expect:
- First-level support by telephone and through a ticket system (Jira)
- Prioritization and documentation of support cases
- Support of our IT operations in cooperation with our DevOps engineers and software developers
How you get us excited:
- Completed IT training or comparable knowledge
- Work experience is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience in incident management and with Windows servers or Linux distributions is helpful
- Good knowledge of English
Do you want to work with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can expect varied tasks in a unique company, a lot of personal responsibility, a great team and working together at eye level. Please send your job applications by e-mail to .
Best regards and maybe see you soon
Your oneclick™ Team