DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
For our location in Prien am Chiemsee (Germany), we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
What we expect from you:
- You have profound Linux knowledge and are experienced in working with RHEL and/or Debian.
- You still do not find Windows Server a taboo subject
- You have already deployed cloud infrastructure at e.g. Azure, AWS or Google
- You have (at least first) experience in handling containers
- You work optimally with Kubernetes or at least have experimented with it
- You have basic knowledge in the field of network technology
What you work with every day:
- Databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB)
- Web server (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx)
- Load balancer (HAProxy, Nginx, Envoy)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Logging (Elasticsearch, Kibana)
What we want from you:
- You live a clear DevOps culture
- You have experience with Bash or other scripting languages
- You save your scripts in Git
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the field of “cloud-native”
- You have basic knowledge in handling Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab, Codefresh, …)
- You have knowledge of firewall systems and IPsec VPN
We are oneclick. Who are you?