DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
For our location in Prien am Chiemsee (Germany), we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
What we expect from you:
- You have profound Linux knowledge and are experienced in working with RHEL and/or Debian.
- You still don’t find Windows Server a taboo topic
- You live a clear DevOps culture
- You have extensive knowledge of Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar tools.
- You have many years of experience with Bash, Python, Perl, Golang or other scripting/programming languages.
- You save your scripts and programs in Git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the field of “cloud-native”.
You have excellent knowledge of several of the following technologies:
- Databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB)
- Web server (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Traefik)
- Load balancer (HAProxy, Apache, Nginx, Envoy)
- Messaging (MQTT, RabbitMQ)
What we want from you:
- You have already provided cloud infrastructures at e.g. Azure, AWS or Google.
- You have (at least first) experience in handling containers
- You work optimally with Kubernetes or at least have experimented with them.
- You have basic knowledge of Jenkins, Gitlab, Codefresh or similar CI/CD systems.
We are oneclick. Who are you?