What you can expect:
- Support our sales and support
- Classic assistance tasks, e.g. correspondence, appointment coordination and calendar management or meeting preparations
- Support the team in the operational business regarding administration and organization of our sales activities
- By maintaining our ERP system, you provide a first-class service to your colleagues
- Order processing and preparations for invoicing
- Creation of tickets, processing and support
- By supporting the implementation of ongoing projects, you contribute to process optimization
How you get us excited:
- Experience in sales assistance
- Strong sense of service and solution-oriented approach to work
- You are an organizational talent with a structured, reliable and conscientious way of working
- Knowledge in the use of ERP systems
- High degree of diligence, commitment and dedication
- You keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You are a team player and enjoy working with other people
This is what we offer:
What we enable our customers to do with our product also applies to you: Choose your work location as well as your preferred working hours and technological environment.
At oneclick you will work with great colleagues in an appreciative environment with maximum flexibility and flat hierarchies to contribute and develop your talents and personality. We focus on self-management and give you responsibility for projects at an early stage, if that’s what you want.
Shape your Job
Your career can develop in any direction. Based on your strengths and goals, we will support you with training and development opportunities to find the right place for you.
We offer you an attractive bonus model as well as a company pension plan and the opportunity to participate in our company through phantom shares.