Cost-effective Provisioning and secure Deployment
There are two options for the provisioning of software. Either an existing server location on your premises, or your customer’s premises, is connected to the oneclick™ platform and the existing software applications are streamed to a workspace in the browser in order to grant users direct mobile access to these applications. Or a suitable virtual machine is organised directly via the oneclick™ platform and software applications are installed in the platform. If this option is chosen, the oneclick™ platform serves as a connection with the data centres of well-known IaaS-providers and for the complete provisioning and secure deployment you need only visit our website and spare a few minutes of your time.
Benefits for you and your customers
- 100 % web-based deployment of software
- No downloads or local installations
- No costs for the development of mobile versions
- Simple provisioning of test versions
- Simple upgrading of customers to the latest version
- Guarantee high-quality service and customer satisfaction
- Expand your customer base
- Customers no longer need to invest in a server infrastructure
- Benefit from the scalability of the cloud
How oneclick™ works
The oneclick™ platform is equipped with comprehensive security features and comprises all components of a DMZ. As every access is made via oneclick™ as a Gateway, the hosting location is securely protected.
If you deliver applications and data via oneclick™, the interface to the customer automatically complies with the most important international regulations, standards and guidelines, such as ISO 27001, ITIL, BSI and COBIT. In no time, you meet challenging compliance guidelines of corporate customers.
Data sovereignty and control
If the customer wishes, local data retention under the customer’s own control is possible, even if software applications are operated in the cloud.